NVQ Unit J/503/1169 – Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace Online Course Overview:
This online NVQ Unit – Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace E-Learning course can be used as part of the Level 2 NVQ Mandatory Unit Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace. It provides the knowledge components of this unit and the final module will allow you to write in your answers which, once marked as completed by your assessor, can then be downloaded and used as part of your work portfolio.
This unit covers four areas:
- Communicating with Others to Establish Productive Work Practices – this module covers different levels and methods of communication in the workplace.
- Productive Working Practices and Environmental Impact – this module covers allocating and using resources efficiently and how to use method statements. It also discusses reducing the environmental impact of your work.
- Completing and Maintaining Documentation – this module covers the use of job cards, material lists and timesheets and explains how and why these should be used during your work.
- Maintaining Good Working Relationships – this module covers ways to maintain good working relationships and why it is important that you do. In particular, this relates to relationships with individuals, customers and operatives, operatives and line management, and people of your own trade and those of other trades on the site. It also briefly covers the principles of Equality and Diversity and what should be covered in the site induction process.
NVQ Unit – Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace Target Audience
As this online NVQ Unit – Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace E-Learning course can be used as part of several Level 2 NVQ courses it is aimed at anyone taking one of those courses.
NVQ Unit – Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace Advantages
Completing the knowledge components of your NVQ unit online will mean you’ll spend less time in a classroom and can spend more time on-site completing the practical elements of your NVQ studies.
Online training is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
Duration of the course
NVQ Unit – Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace Modules
- Communicating With Others
- Working Productively and Environmental Impact
- Completing and Maintaining
- Maintaining Good Working Relationships
- Final Exam
NVQ Unit – Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
NVQ Unit – Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
NVQ Unit – Erecting and Dismantling Working Platforms
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)