Please note: All items are the current up to date official CITB publications – we do not sell old stock.
The CITB Health, safety and environment test helps the industry to improve its health, safety and environmental standards and forms a vital part of the requirement to obtain a construction industry scheme card.
This revision material contains everything you need to know to book, prepare for and sit the CITB Health, safety and environment test for operatives and specialists or you may wish to use our Preparation Course.
Content has been updated to reflect industry and legislation changes as well as the introduction of learning content alongside questions and answers.
The test includes health, safety and environment knowledge and specialist questions for the following CITB CSCS JIB Tests:
- “Supervisory (SUP)
- Demolition (DEM)
- Plumbing (JIB) (PLUM)
- Highway Works (HIW)
- Work at Height (WAH)
- Lifts and Escalators (LAEE)
- Tunnelling (TUNN)
- HVACR – Heating and Plumbing Services (HAPS)
- HVACR – Pipefitting and Welding (PFW)
- HVACR – Ductwork (DUCT)
- HVACR – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (RAAC)
- HVACE – Services and facilities Maintenance (SAF)
There are separate revision materials to support the Health, safety and environment test for managers and professionals (MAP), so ensure that you are purchasing the correct revision material.
- Publisher : Construction Industry Training Board (CITB);
- Language : English
- Paperback : 262 pages
- Includes Registered Postage