Go to the full Card Types list

You can apply for this card if you have either:

Achieved a construction related NVQ or SVQ level 2


Completed an apprenticeship, such as an Employer sponsored apprenticeship, a City and Guilds of London Institute Craft Certificate or a CSCS Approved Trailblazer

If you do not have these qualifications, but you are experienced in your job and have registered for a qualification applicable to your occupation, you may apply for an Experienced Worker Card.

All applicants must have passed the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test within the last 2 years, at the relevant level for the occupation being applied for.  To find out which level of test is required please use our Card Finder

This card is valid for five years.

The quickest and most convenient way with us to apply for a CSCS card is via our application service.